Published on Tuesday, July 21, 2020
DMV 2 Go
Event date: 8/24/2020 9:00 AM - 8/27/2020 4:00 PM Export event
With Covid restrictions in place, DMV2Go will be by appointment only. You can make an appointment in advance by visiting http://www.dmv.virginia.gov/onlineservices/appointments.aspx
This full-service office is ready to help with all of your Virginia DMV needs! Just come on in to the Salem Civic Center's Parlor C and take care of the following:
- Apply/renew your ID card (adults & children)
- Apply/renew your driver's license - take road and knowledge tests; get your picture taken; reinstate driving privileges.
- Apply for a Veteran ID card.
- Get a copy of your driving record.
- Obtain vehicle titles, license plates, decals, transcripts.
- Order disabled parking placards or plates.
- Get fishing and hunting licenses.
- And much more!