A letter from Ticketmaster:
Caring for the safety and well-being of our fans has been and always will be Ticketmaster’s most important priority, especially during challenging times like these. As global health concerns continue to develop, our team is working diligently behind the scenes, coordinating with federal, state and local officials in monitoring and assessing overall impact, while actively supporting the artists, teams, festivals and venues you love as they determine how best to proceed with the thousands of events they have on the horizon.
First and foremost, our primary concern is the health and well-being of fans, our clients and our employees. While some events will unfortunately need to be canceled, we are currently focused on working with event owners to determine how best to reschedule each event for your enjoyment. As you can imagine, this takes time, so we truly appreciate your patience and understanding as we navigate this new territory.
In order to provide you with as much information as we can, we have created a comprehensive information portal that will be consistently updated with changes to the status of all impacted events, so feel free to check back often.
As a result of the high volume of cancellations and rescheduled events, we encourage you not to reach out directly with a refund request. The best way to check your event status is through this portal.
In the meantime, please see below for more detailed guidance:
- For future events that are still scheduled, you’re all set. There’s nothing you need to do, and if anything changes, we will contact you with updates.
- If your event was canceled, there’s also nothing you need to do. It’s Ticketmaster’s standing policy to automatically refund the full cost of the ticket and fees to the original purchaser’s credit card.
- If your event was rescheduled, we are working with the event organizer to identify new dates, and we will contact you as soon as we have confirmation. At that time, if you have any questions or concerns, you’ll be able to reach out to Ticketmaster Fan Support for assistance. If your event’s organizer is offering refunds for a rescheduled event, this option will be visible under the event in your Ticketmaster account.
- If your event was not canceled and you are unable to attend, as always, you can consider selling your tickets to other fans on our safe and simple Ticketmaster resale marketplace (for applicable events).
- For additional information, you can contact our Fan Support team, but please understand that due to the high volume of inquiries, we are experiencing longer than normal wait times.
For now, we want to thank you for being such a valued part of the live entertainment world. We are working around the clock on solutions and truly apologize for any inconvenience.
At Ticketmaster, our vision is to connect people through the power of live events. What makes these experiences so special is the pure joy we feel from being among a community of like-minded, dedicated fans, which is why we’d like to take a moment to offer our most sincere support to any of our fellow fans, friends and family who have been affected by this virus. We wish everyone the best health and safety during this difficult time, and we look forward to returning to our favorite live events as soon as possible.