With Covid restrictions in place, DMV2Go will be by appointment only.
Salem Civic Center - Parlor C
September 21, 22, 23 & 24
DMV Connect a portable service team that travels the state to provide convenient service.
To schedule an appointment with DMV Connect, click here
· In the blue box, Under “Get Started” elect the gray “Transactions” tab (DMV Connect does not conduct written or driving test)
· Under “Visit a DMV Connect,” use the dropdown menu to choose the location you’d like to visit
· Click on “Make An Appointment”
· At the bottom of the page, under “Choose a category,” select the type of service you need
· Under “I would like to schedule…” select the specific service that you need
· Click on a date on calendar that is in bold print
· Click on your preferred time
· Click “Continue”
· Enter your name, phone number and email
· Click on “Complete appointment”
You will receive an email confirming your appointment.
DMV Connect cannot conduct learner's permit or other testing, vital records transactions, and HAZMAT fingerprinting. You can complete a titling transaction with DMV Connect, but your title will arrive by mail in 14 days.
This full-service office is ready to help with all of your Virginia DMV needs:
Apply/renew your ID card (adults & children)
Apply/renew your driver's license - take road and knowledge tests; get your picture taken; reinstate driving privileges.
Apply for a Veteran ID card.
Get a copy of your driving record.
Obtain vehicle titles, license plates, decals, transcripts.
Order disabled parking placards or plates.
Get fishing and hunting licenses.
And much more!