Published on Sunday, July 10, 2022
DMV Connect by Appointment
Event date: 8/24/2022 9:00 AM - 8/25/2022 4:00 PM Export event
Wednesday, August 24
Thursday, August 25
9:00 am - 4:00 pm with a lunch break from 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
Visit https://www.dmv.virginia.gov/onlineservices/appointment-selector.aspx to make an appointment.
Click Transactions and scroll down to Visit DMV Connect and select the Salem Civic Center Parlor C option and click Make An Appointment.
This full-service office is ready to help with all of your Virginia DMV needs! You can take care of the following:
- Apply/renew your ID card (adults & children)
- Apply/renew your driver's license - take road and knowledge tests; get your picture taken; reinstate driving privileges.
- Apply for a Veteran ID card.
- Get a copy of your driving record.
- Obtain vehicle titles, license plates, decals, transcripts.
- Order disabled parking placards or plates.
- Get fishing and hunting licenses.
- And much more!